Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Some Quick Commissioned Illustrations


Quick Commissioned Illustrations Photo

I just finished these Watercolor illustrations for a client. She wanted "sketchy" watercolor looking artworks. They need it for a TV show. It was fun stuff! It took a day of my life as I was a bit hesitant on how sketchy the artworks should look. I think the client is happy... as she offered that I do a few more illustrations.

The next batch should be more fun, as I know what the client wants! I used Indian Ink for the black outlines. I got a really cheap Indian Ink at the art store the other day. This Indian Ink is waterproof as usual. I will then reverse my workflow for the next batch. Ink before colors!

Anyways, off to do some more of these sketchy illustrations! Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!

Quick Commissioned Illustrations Photo

Quick Commissioned Illustrations Photo

Quick Commissioned Illustrations Photo

Quick Commissioned Illustrations Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS