Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Some ART Collages


Don Suratos ART Collage Photo

I am trying to put myself to sleep, which led to spamming my Instagram and Twitter account will collages of some of my finished artworks so far. Some of which were commissioned pieces and all are available as digital prints at the ART shop.

I like the "pencils to finish" series I posted at my IG and Twitter accounts. You kinda appreciate ( at least for me ) the work put into each piece, from pencil to colors ( digital or watercolors ).

I hate sleeping, it is such a waste of precious time. But one has to sleep. Anyways, I am off to sleep now... Do check these ART pieces at the ART shop if you have the time. Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!


Don Suratos ART Collage Photo

Don Suratos ART Collage Photo

Don Suratos ART Collage Photo

Don Suratos ART Collage Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS