Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, February 9, 2017

ONLINE SHOP NOW OPEN!!!


ONLINE SHOP NOW OPENphoto

Decided to open the ONLINE SHOP on my Dad's Birthday! Should be memorable that way. I have been tweaking the shop for a few days now. Usually late nights when the WiFi is extra fast and I am a bit tired from sketching and drawing the whole day.

The ONLINE SHOP should be working fine by now. Product options, checkouts and pricing have all been set already. Customers should be able to create accounts and purchase already. Do check out the shop and the initial prints available. Will expand the print choices as I create more illustrations. Thanks as always for dropping by! LINK to the ONLINE SHOP below...

Don Suratos Online Shop


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS